92 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 03, 2020

I haven't heard a word from HGTV and their irritating small picture at right bottom of the larger screen to advertise other shows continues.

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2020

I can't simply watch the current show without being distracted by the small ads you place on the screen advertising other shows. I hate them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hgtv Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Your HGTV advertising.

Preferred solution: Stop advertising other programs on what a person is currently watching..

Comments

Constant ads in the lower right corner of HGTV shows have become obnoxious. They have become larger, more frequent and in your face. I had to stop watching HGTV completely.

I agree; the popup preview screen bottom right is annoying. A little one is acceptable, but, it keeps getting bigger.

Please at least minimize the size. Thank you.n

@PissedConsumer1813941

One other thing, I highly doubt our concerns will be heard or taken seriously.

I am sick and tired of the pop-up commercial advertisements for other programs while the show I am watching at the time is in progress! It’s rude, intrusive, irritating and annoying! It is disrespectful to the show and the viewer both!

HGTV Reviews