50 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

The idea for the show is great. Lara Spencer needs to go, not only is her attire not acceptable at times, her opinions to some teams are not needed.

I decided to write this review because I really would like to be a fan, but cant watch her any longer and am tired of seeing tables and bars, it gets redundant. Also a lot of the material they use over and above buying the piece is way over 100.00 and not included in what the item really cost to make. Let people do it themselves, dont have professionals help them revamp, in some cases it appears the professionals do it, not the actual teams.

It is more of a show when actual people actually do the work and make the decisions, it makes us believe WE could actually do the same thing. Until I see a change I wont be watching...SAD!

Location: Milpitas, California