I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA.I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help me build a 1000 Sq.
ft. Home 2Bd 2Bath. 20 years I go to ever web site FYI TV to local builder. No one wants to help.
To small, to detailed, we don't do these things. I been to Tiny Homes to big for them to build. No one cares about the elderly and affordable needs of elderly people now days. Think I won't be around to enjoy it?
I just may out live them all. 100 year old people are becoming more prevalent now days with advances in medicine, gene splicing, 120 years old was the average age just a few thousand years ago. Bible say as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days of man. So don't rule me out yet.
I'm feisty willing to work with any honest person to make my last days the best days of my life. Who wants to start a campaign to help me get a show to sponsor my build? Be my friend help me spread the message, to a million people world wide, that age should not be a factor, no my small design, it's simple open concept. All I need is a realtor to help me find a lot NO HOA fees, connection to water sewer services in country.
I've lived in apartment most of my life want peace and quite. No more apartment! Help me make my dream come true. Be a partner join my campaign to help me build my dream little home....I need sponsors and builder designers, to team together to design this thing from start to finish.
Make my dream of affordable house for me with built in to maximize use of space. I have picture of everything I want put inside of home all modern sensible, no frills just things to help elderly to live with out reaching or straining adjustable space build in cabinets.
To under bed storage, I have picture of everything no guess work needed just a determination of supporters to help me reach my goal happiness, affordable living that can be replicated for elderly Everwhere anywhere.My name is Pearl LVEY you will find me on comments on HGTV 3/19/2016 Facebook
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Ignored my needs because I'm old.
- Product or service
- Hgtv Home
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid. I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0..."
- "Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price. This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the..."
- "I purchased a new Whirlpool GOLD refrigerator 61 months ago. In December 2010 it developed blisters in the paint on the exterior front. In June 2011, horizontal cracks..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."