I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA.I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help me build a 1000 Sq.

ft. Home 2Bd 2Bath. 20 years I go to ever web site FYI TV to local builder. No one wants to help.

To small, to detailed, we don't do these things. I been to Tiny Homes to big for them to build. No one cares about the elderly and affordable needs of elderly people now days. Think I won't be around to enjoy it?

I just may out live them all. 100 year old people are becoming more prevalent now days with advances in medicine, gene splicing, 120 years old was the average age just a few thousand years ago. Bible say as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days of man. So don't rule me out yet.

I'm feisty willing to work with any honest person to make my last days the best days of my life. Who wants to start a campaign to help me get a show to sponsor my build? Be my friend help me spread the message, to a million people world wide, that age should not be a factor, no my small design, it's simple open concept. All I need is a realtor to help me find a lot NO HOA fees, connection to water sewer services in country.

I've lived in apartment most of my life want peace and quite. No more apartment! Help me make my dream come true. Be a partner join my campaign to help me build my dream little home....I need sponsors and builder designers, to team together to design this thing from start to finish.

Make my dream of affordable house for me with built in to maximize use of space. I have picture of everything I want put inside of home all modern sensible, no frills just things to help elderly to live with out reaching or straining adjustable space build in cabinets.

To under bed storage, I have picture of everything no guess work needed just a determination of supporters to help me reach my goal happiness, affordable living that can be replicated for elderly Everwhere anywhere.My name is Pearl LVEY you will find me on comments on HGTV 3/19/2016 Facebook

Review about: Hgtv Home.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ignored my needs because I'm old. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1258204

Lol..not to be mean..but that is way to up there in age to deal with and take care of yard work, house maintenance. .rent a small home , or find a place b with a "mother in law " apartment so someone else takes care of the work, and you enjoy the rest of your time....if this isnt a joke

Scam here all the way!!

Why would anyone owe you a home? How much are you paying them? How many Americans and especially elderly VETERANS are homeless and would also love someone to give them a peaceful home?

to Anonymous #1148079

I agree = I didn't know HGTV was in the practice of building homes for those who want or need them?????