I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA.I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help me build a 1000 Sq.
ft. Home 2Bd 2Bath. 20 years I go to ever web site FYI TV to local builder. No one wants to help.
To small, to detailed, we don't do these things. I been to Tiny Homes to big for them to build. No one cares about the elderly and affordable needs of elderly people now days. Think I won't be around to enjoy it?
I just may out live them all. 100 year old people are becoming more prevalent now days with advances in medicine, gene splicing, 120 years old was the average age just a few thousand years ago. Bible say as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days of man. So don't rule me out yet.
I'm feisty willing to work with any honest person to make my last days the best days of my life. Who wants to start a campaign to help me get a show to sponsor my build? Be my friend help me spread the message, to a million people world wide, that age should not be a factor, no my small design, it's simple open concept. All I need is a realtor to help me find a lot NO HOA fees, connection to water sewer services in country.
I've lived in apartment most of my life want peace and quite. No more apartment! Help me make my dream come true. Be a partner join my campaign to help me build my dream little home....I need sponsors and builder designers, to team together to design this thing from start to finish.
Make my dream of affordable house for me with built in to maximize use of space. I have picture of everything I want put inside of home all modern sensible, no frills just things to help elderly to live with out reaching or straining adjustable space build in cabinets.
To under bed storage, I have picture of everything no guess work needed just a determination of supporters to help me reach my goal happiness, affordable living that can be replicated for elderly Everwhere anywhere.My name is Pearl LVEY you will find me on comments on HGTV 3/19/2016 Facebook
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Ignored my needs because I'm old.
- Product or service
- Hgtv Home
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my..."
- "I purchased two flower arrangements for my mom and grandma and they delivered very late and absolutely not what i ordered. Never again will I use Teleflora. if you can..."
- "Here is the timeline of my experience with Teddy Bear Smiles. On Sept 18th when I dropped my daughter off at school her class was already in with the photographer so..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."