I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA.I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help me build a 1000 Sq.
ft. Home 2Bd 2Bath. 20 years I go to ever web site FYI TV to local builder. No one wants to help.
To small, to detailed, we don't do these things. I been to Tiny Homes to big for them to build. No one cares about the elderly and affordable needs of elderly people now days. Think I won't be around to enjoy it?
I just may out live them all. 100 year old people are becoming more prevalent now days with advances in medicine, gene splicing, 120 years old was the average age just a few thousand years ago. Bible say as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days of man. So don't rule me out yet.
I'm feisty willing to work with any honest person to make my last days the best days of my life. Who wants to start a campaign to help me get a show to sponsor my build? Be my friend help me spread the message, to a million people world wide, that age should not be a factor, no my small design, it's simple open concept. All I need is a realtor to help me find a lot NO HOA fees, connection to water sewer services in country.
I've lived in apartment most of my life want peace and quite. No more apartment! Help me make my dream come true. Be a partner join my campaign to help me build my dream little home....I need sponsors and builder designers, to team together to design this thing from start to finish.
Make my dream of affordable house for me with built in to maximize use of space. I have picture of everything I want put inside of home all modern sensible, no frills just things to help elderly to live with out reaching or straining adjustable space build in cabinets.
To under bed storage, I have picture of everything no guess work needed just a determination of supporters to help me reach my goal happiness, affordable living that can be replicated for elderly Everwhere anywhere.My name is Pearl LVEY you will find me on comments on HGTV 3/19/2016 Facebook
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Ignored my needs because I'm old.
- Product or service
- Hgtv Home
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the..."
- "Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my..."
- "please help us close this company worst customer service. also they follow part of their police and not follow the other. Police: Get this their Police indicate that for return..."