4.2K views

I have to say the first couple of years I loved this show.Now HGTV has done what they always do....make something special into something totally annoying.

I think this is a very nice couple but now it's becoming a show about being a hambone. I liked when the homes were modest. I turned off the show when the couple was spending lots of money remodeling a home so they could stay there for football games. I really enjoyed when it was about people with modest means.

That's what most of us can relate too. Modest budget but still have lovely taste. I know this is Texas but how many barn doors do we need to see? In 10 years people will be screaming these homes are dated because they went from unique to a fad.

Of course, they're become ultra rich and I'm not hahaha. Anyway, I no longer watch the show. Like I said this is a nice family with a gorgeous home and very talented.

It just doesn't offer what it used to.Back to Acorn for me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hgtv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hgtv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hgtv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

I like the show yet I have noticed the design is much the same in each fixer upper.I do think Chip sells himself short by trying to be funny when it is really corny and I must admit that is annoying .

I tape the shows because the commercials are so many and I can fast forward some of the comedy . Very beautiful couple and I hope they are able to spend more time with their kids than the little blips in the show as they seem to have their values where they should be . My daughters want to rent a few nights in their bed and breakfast choices next year . Everything they do does well .God Bless their efforts and relook at the comedy sitcom.

Thank you .fan from Tennessee

Love Fixer Upper because it is down home and real life folks.Maybe you city slickers are too uppity to appreciate good quality talent and design.

And I'm a southern California citizen who like a simpler lifestyle.If you don't like the show turn on you rap station.

Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States #1249071

Fixer Upper is the most BORING of all the HGTV show.The husband is NOT funny.

The wife does the same decor in every show. How could there be that many houses in Waco, TX that can benefit from their type of show?!

Get rid of this show.I am not the only person who no longer watches it.

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1239919

Ok so I get it y'all love each other as a Family, first of all I respect Chip as an Animal lover and for passing his love of Animals onto his children.I think it's awesome that the children show love for the Animals, thank you Chip.

I would love to be surrounded by Hens, Turkeys, Dogs, a Pig etc.But I find it overkill when y'all tell each other "I love you" to each other, to the kids, several times an episode

Taylor, Michigan, United States #1239875

The day the rich Doctor turned a Ranch home into a French Country home to show off and drink fine wine and champagne with his well to do friends.The episode where they turned the Mission house bought for $45000 into a beautiful home I fell in love with the show but the more I watched the more expensive the homes got.

I tuned out after the Country French episode.ADIOS MY FRIENDS

Taylor, Michigan, United States #1239870

SINCE WHEN DOES A BUDGET OF $450,000 QUALIFY AS A FIXER UPPER.IT DOSEN'T.

I'VE NOTICED THE PRICE OF FIXER UPPERS HAS GONE UP MORE AND MORE. I'M AFRAID YOUR SHOW HAS LOST ITS MEANING AND IT SEEMS TO ME YOU'VE GONE FOR THE BUCKS,JUST WHEN I THOUGHT YOU BOTH MIGHT BE DIFFERENT YOU HAVE GONE AND DISAPPOINTED ME. YOUR SHOW HAS JOINED THE RANKS OF THE RIDICULOUS.

I'M DONE.I WILL LET NETFLIX KNOW I WON'T BE WATCHING A SHOW FOR THE RICH BUT NOT FAMOUS.

VIRGINIA K

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1238397

Are we watching the same show.

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1221263

I agree, really tired of the *** actions of Chip. I'm sure this family is getting rich on this show but like most reality shows the family lose idea or reason of the show and its not entertaining anymore.

I'm with you!

What happened to the shows that helped you make your home attractive with the assist of their designers by choosing down market items or techniques?

Plenty of us middle class homeowners out here still!

I agree Chip is not a comedian and very tried of him showing his stomach. He may make Joanna laugh but we are not laughing or watching anymore. Love the concept and talent hate the stupidity of his actions