54 views

I'm not sure if this is the right place to complain about things concerning TV shows. We don't need all the commentating/narration that HGTV has been adding to many of their shows!

We can see that there is "a time-lapse of a cloudy sky moving over a forest of large coniferous trees covered with a blanket of snow" or "In the dining a metal pendant light hangs above a wood table outfitted with rustic place settings". It's very irritating as well as unnecessary. Every friend of mine who watches HGTV is as tired of the constant chatter and I'm sure you will lose some long-time viewers if it continues. I DVR all the programs that I like so I don't miss any of them!

I have loved watching Unsellable Houses, Home Town, House Hunters, all of the Property Brothers shows, Good Bones Windy City Rehab, Hidden Potential, HGTV for more years than I can remember! PLEASE let me know if there is a way to turn off your unnecessary commentaries; better yet, PLEASE make thousands of your viewers happy by removing the narrations!

User's recommendation: Give us the option to turn off the irritating, unnecessary commentaries on HGTV.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hgtv Windy City Rehab Tv Show.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

HGTV Pros: Non political programing, Educational as well as entertaining.

Comments