60 views
Verified Reviewer

Now that we are home and watching TV more than ever, I just can't believe what has happened to your TV shows. What happened to Yardcrashers, the ever so popular Matt Blashaw or Ahmed Hassan?

Also, those great Kitchen shows as well. They were fun to watch, with lots of ideas to walk always with to the average consumer. I don't want to see one more Fixer Upper, Love it or List it, or those brothers I'm going to. I like the shows, but enough.

We need fun shows to watch to give that idea to one project at a time. Who cares abut the grid and small its bitty tiny houses, that is just not the norm of most of our states. No one ever comes to Florida. It is always the north or Texas.

Please please please bring back the fun shows, we all have yards here in Florida and not $400K to do a Pool King. Those are fun to watch but depressing because the average person cant do that. I have a big and awful back yard that if you wanted to do a show you could start with mine, I would love to see Matt or Ahmed anytime.

It would jump start your channel again. All in good fun, I miss your fun shows!!!

User's recommendation: Average Consumers with a Project.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hgtv Tv Channel.

Preferred solution: Put Yardcrashers back on,.

HGTV Pros: To think you could actually do it, Worthwhile programming that is likeable and useful.

HGTV Cons: So expensive its unavailable.

Comments