After entering the various sweeps, I have re-enter my personal info everyday to complete my entry. What's up with that...too time consuming, and I don't feel that my entries have been entered al all.

This has just started this week after entering for a month or so, without this issue occurring. It would be nice to know why this has started to be a daily occurrence. Dark horse sweepstakes, the web shopping sweepstakes, and the travel networks two different destination sweepstakes all have this same issue.

The urban retreat has it every other day or so. I have decided that this is a scam, as a true sweepstakes wouldn't have these issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hgtv sweepstakes. HGTV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hgtv sweepstakes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HGTV.

Comments

Mount Dora, Florida, United States #1224445

I have been messaged back every time I try to enter this Urban Oasis contest, I am not eligible to enter, whats with that, its not that I am trying to enter more than the amount of time allocated. The first time I try to enter I get this message back so I am totally closed out of entering this contest.

This is totally wrong. I will have less entrys than others.

The chance of winning is small enough but not even being able to enter at all totally shuts me out. This on line problem needs to be resolved.

Donna Eshelman