Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Phone call?

Recieved a phone call from someone from hgtv today and dont think the message was saved-they had my name & i was wondering what the call was about or was this a scam caller? Please let me know thanks.

Sarah Richardson

Will HGTV start to air the new Sarah Richardson series?She is one of the few true designers that HGTV has carried in the past.

Myself and many others are really getting tired of the shows that HGTV US has been running. HGTV Canada has a number of better DESIGN shows.

It would even be a breath of fresh air if you ran some of Sarah Richardson's old series.PLEASE Thank you Judy

Hgtv 25 grand in your hand sweepstakes

I just wanted to know if I have recently won the mo2 of 25k if so I want to claim my winnings from the giveaway: my name is Stephan Baker and I live at 15846 Shadyside Dr Livonia Michigan 48154 and my birthday is july 25 1995 so please email me or call me at this phone number 1-(313)-854-1808 Thanks.

Show

There with your silly rules (see details)

I was able to maneuver through your silly censorship non profane rules to make my full statement on the 3rd try

Show

Why has Down to the studs gotten no publicity and the first episode hidden in the middle of the afternoon?.

You don't even have these guys listed on your website where you can connect with your stars.I just found out today that the 1st ep aired for the 2nd time yesterday and was hidden in an afternoon timeslot!

Shame on you! Come out of the closet, it's fine out here in the 21st century. If you lose some advertisers you will gain tons more, as well as more viewers. Until this happens I will boycott your station.

I love many of your shows and watch frequently so this will be hard but I'm disgusted now with your pandering tease without follow through!

BTW It is silly that your rules consider the g word profanity.Talk about censorship!

Show

Why are you hiding down to the studs?

These guys arent even listed on your website where you can connect with your stars.I just found out today that the 1st ep aired for the 2nd time yesterday and was hidden in the afternoon!

Shame on you! Come out of the closet, it's fine out here.

If you lose some advertisers you will gain tons more, as well as more viewers.Until then I will boycott your station.

Show

Why has Down to the studs gotten no publicity or a time frame for regular episodes yet.

Show

Come on when is flip or flop is coming back on?

I don't like this new vegas flip or flop on Thursday..................I want Flip or Flop back is that so much to asked for........

Show

What's the name of the cabinet shop on the show flipping virgins for May 3rd 2017

On Flipping virgins May 3rd 2017 they went to a cabinet shop and Appliance where they bought used cabinets & Appliance can I get the name of that cabinet shop please

Show

Why isn't Flip or Flop on t?

I love watching flip or flop, I look forward to watching this show on Thursday after work!!!!!! I don't care for this new show trying to mimic Christina &Tarek.....

user12414552

Sorry but they have split up and the show is going to be cancel'

Questions 12