2.5

get an error message that I am unable to enter sweepstakes at this time. Isn't that illegal if it is open to the public? I've been entering the contests for years now and ALL of a sudden I am unable to enter. Although my e- address has been sold to so many supporting companies that my mailbox is always stuffed.

what is going on? who exactly are those allowed to enter? Thanks

I really don't have anything else to say to make up 100 wordsto be accepted here either. Guess I'll just delete the entire thing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of hgtv website. Hgtv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hgtv website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hgtv.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1241544

Same thing happening to me. Why? Rather...how to change?

Maine, United States #1228260

me too

Houston, Texas, United States #1224564

All of a sudden I have had the same experience that Hgtv tells me I am not eligible to enter the house sweepstakes and one other one!This is a new deal.

At first I thought maybe I had won the previous sweepstakes but alas the time has come and gone and I did not win!

It makes me wonder if any of this is on the up and up.How can I get an answer from Hgtv?

to Janell #1225967

I'm new to this sweepstake and I'm wondering if I'm even entered.No acknowledgement on my email, but they have all my info now to sell.

I'm not entering again just to give my info all over again.I think it's a scam.