Verified Reviewer

I don't have a problem. I have a suggestion.

I am a binge watcher of HGTV home improvement shows. I live for the "before and after" shots. I've written to you before, but to no avail. I would like to see somebody change the format of your home improvement shows so that I don't have to listen to that horrendous music every time the scene changes to focus on the workmen and crew doing their jobs.

I would rather hear commentary from the hosts and listen to their creative ideas and plans. The music is loud and difficult to tolerate. it's usually some horrific electric guitar sounds that irritate me and get on my last nerve. I think "Love It Or List It" may be the only show on HGTV where they DON'T play that awful repetitive insipid noise.

The makeovers are entertaining in their own right. They do not need to be accompanied by that racket. I can't watch any HGTV unless I have my finger on the mute button throughout the entire show.

I would much rather listen to the sound of a buzz saw or a drill or jackhammer than that awful headache producing cacophony. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments