Verified Reviewer

3.1

Update by user May 20, 2020

I have filled out as much info that pertains to my original request. I believe my request is A bit out of the ordinary as I am asking if you could verify that my home at 1134 B Cahall , Nashville Tn.

was filmed in consideration for upcoming programming for HGTV. The filming would have taken place the end of 2019 either October November or December.I recently purchased this property and have enclosed the listing information that shows the promotion that it was filmed for HGTV and a picture of the front entrance of the property. It would be so useful to me if you could let me know if the airing was accepted for use on the HGTV programming or if it was denied. It would be very useful for me to have this information and if excepted for airing on HGTV when it will be shown dates and times in the show name airing it.

I hope this additional information will entice you to help me with my research and provide me with the information I have request.

Thank you very much for your time and your trouble. Sincerely Kacy.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2020

Having recently purchased a home in Nashville TN. Which was promoted by the owner/agent ,as having been filmed for hgtv “ for it’s gorgeous design.”I have had no luck finding any info for the screening..

I went online and screened showings with no success ,plus, The home owner didn’t have the hgtv info...so I come now for your help.

Address of home that was filmed....1134 B Cahal Ave. Nashville, TN.

37206

Time frame...late 2019 to early 2020...

if you could reply with any or all information in regards to my home, I would appreciate it...looking forward to a reply and thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely, kacy Fabie. Emails to respond

Maj240028@***.com

Kacyfabie@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Hgtv Tv Show.

Preferred solution: Verification of filming time date and time of showing on hgtv.

HGTV Pros: Great ideas, Design ideas.

HGTV Cons: Do not respond to you via e-mail or phone.

Location: Manassas, Virginia