Lampasas, Texas

I watch the yard shows and have entered.Im a widowed senior lady and I think for the contests they need more senior people to win these contests,people on a fixed income that would love a new yard ect but can't afford it.i just entered another contest,desperate yard and I could really use the help...The winners I've been seeing are young or have money,y'all need more people like me,no husband to do things or money to get it done.also more texas winners,people that live in the country as I do:)

Review about: Yard Contests.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hgtv Yard Crashers Tv Show
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1265614

Times has change and he people who really need a make they don't care.Young people, really need to learn that it takes time to come to what you want.

But know, these TV shows, just give them what they want. And they don't even know the cost.

No idea!!you make it very easy for them.That's wrong!!