Lampasas, Texas

I watch the yard shows and have entered.Im a widowed senior lady and I think for the contests they need more senior people to win these contests,people on a fixed income that would love a new yard ect but can't afford it.i just entered another contest,desperate yard and I could really use the help...The winners I've been seeing are young or have money,y'all need more people like me,no husband to do things or money to get it done.also more texas winners,people that live in the country as I do:)

This person wrote the review hgtv yard crashers tv show from Hgtv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hgtv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hgtv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1265614

Times has change and he people who really need a make they don't care.Young people, really need to learn that it takes time to come to what you want.

But know, these TV shows, just give them what they want. And they don't even know the cost.

No idea!!you make it very easy for them.That's wrong!!