I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only!Why am I ineleigible?

Very aggravated and wish this could be fixed.Ugh!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jtuck is overall dissatisfied with Hgtv and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hgtv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hgtv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

I too have the same error message!!I used to be able to enter but for the past sweepstakes I get the same error message.

And no way to contact anyone to correct it or explain it.I don't see one explanation anywhere.

it is crazy, but I think they do it on purpose, same happens to me.I think these sweepstakes are design to get peoples information to sell it to 3rd parties.

I stopped entering because it is a waste of time.actual winners are actors that they get paid a small amount of money.

Hgtv Yard Crashers Tv Show Review from Lampasas, Texas Hgtv "I watch the yard shows and have entered.Im a widowed senior lady and I think for the contests they need more senior people to win these contests,people on a fixed..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Hgtv - Changed an Sweepstakes entry to an Invoice Hgtv "I entered a sweepstakes on jan 12 for a dreamhome and later that day and again the next day received an email which was simply an invoice for a magazine..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more