I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only!Why am I ineleigible?

Very aggravated and wish this could be fixed.Ugh!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jtuck is overall dissatisfied with Hgtv and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hgtv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Hgtv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

I too have the same error message!!I used to be able to enter but for the past sweepstakes I get the same error message.

And no way to contact anyone to correct it or explain it.I don't see one explanation anywhere.

it is crazy, but I think they do it on purpose, same happens to me.I think these sweepstakes are design to get peoples information to sell it to 3rd parties.

I stopped entering because it is a waste of time.actual winners are actors that they get paid a small amount of money.