Verified Reviewer

3.4

Hello,

I wish that HGTV would replace your interior decorator for your home giveaway shows. She has no taste what so ever!

She designs every home in a Rural Ethnic design that is awful!

It has a lot of clutter and craziness with dark colors and ethnic photos it looks like a zoo; which actually takes away from the beauty of the home.

My family and friends would enter the contest all the time but we stopped because the interiors are so bad and the idea of winning a home and having to re do the whole house is ridiculous we would never be able to afford the expense.

You really need to bring in a different designer I speak to many women on a daily basis in my profession and we all say the same. We also do not enter the contest any longer because of the interior decorating.

User's recommendation: Until the Designer for the HGTV sweepstakes home giveaway get replaced Don't Enter the Contest.

Preferred solution: Replace your interior designer for Your HGTV Home Giveaway Sweepstakes and please forward this to the appropriate party..

HGTV Pros: Great products and value.

HGTV Cons: Awful interior designer for your home give away sweepstakes.

Comments