Why in the world are you pushing the "In your Face" homos on so many shows.It's getting really irritating to turn on House Hunter and get slammed with these freaks way tooo often.

Your turning it into a perverted not for family viewing gutter mess. Why in the world are you pushing the "In your Face" homos on so many shows. It's getting really irritating to turn on House Hunter and get slammed with these freaks way tooo often. Your turning it into a perverted not for family viewing gutter mess.

Why in the world are you pushing the "In your Face" homos on so many shows.

It's getting really irritating to turn on House Hunter and get slammed with these freaks way tooo often.Your turning it into a perverted not for family viewing gutter mess.

Review about: Hgtv House Hunters Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Fix the damn HGTV mess.

Had an Experience with Hgtv?

Comments

I have a question.Why, on my reply comment to #1064038, you *** out my three letter word that starts with g, ends with y, and has an a in the middle.

Yet you print this persons despicable word- homo.That is the word that should be *** out.

The comment #1064038 is unbelievable, the bias is sickening.I'm a 60yr old straight married female, and I have no problem watching *** couples on tv.

My granddaughter now age 15, has grown up watching these shows with me and thankfully she knows all in the LGBHQ community are human beings too. They deserve all the rights and freedoms straight people enjoy.

Now (and always) a straight-A student presently in the 10th grade, her friends are ***, straight and even transgender.I am proud she has grown up to accept people for who they are.