I am writing to say that approximately a year and a half ago ... possibly 2 years ago ... I was able to call and talk with someone at HGTV IN PERSON.

I wanted to air my concerns about Christina and Tarek (sp?) Tarek especially because I found their behavior to be less than professional since Tarek was constantly arguing with Christina. It wasn't long after that that it was reported that he went haywire ... the result being that the were going to get a divorce.

Somehow or other Mangement at HGTV decided to allow them to return to continue airing Flip or Flop.

I am sorry that decision was made because they are not the sort of example HGTV needs to be projecting when all the other individual and programs feature interesting talented "NICE" people ... whatever the program title.

Thank Heavens I have been able to find one of the other programs that I believe come under your auspices or are in some way connected to your programing to watch ... and I will continue to do so .... as are many many many other people I know.

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SHOWING FLIP OR FLOP ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Seed

P S (I have noticed there are notices showing up in the lower right hand corner each and every day for a week or two announcing they are scheduled for Thursday evenings (but they have been out into other slots on other days)

Comments