Contact HGTV Customer Service
HGTV Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 324-3637CCPA Inquiries
(240) 662-3709Press Inquiries
How Good is HGTV's Customer Service?
I could never reach a rep, the line constantly rings busy. I've tried for two days now. I was reaching out to give a compliment, for THE FLIPPING EL MOUSSAS. I keep reading viewers aren't happy yet I can't find where I can say, I love the new show! They are kind and respectful with each other - not snarky like the predecessor. I personally will not watch any show with Christina. Again, I love THE FLIPPING EL MOUSSAS!
The ONLY # that actually worked was for a magazine subscription. The reps on that call gave me 2 other #s & an email address. Both phone #s were inactive & the email address was undeliverable. There was no way to get in touch with anyone. And I sent an email through your pissed off site to the address you sent - I have yet to receive a reply from anyone.
I've had issues (Minor) in he past and AS USUAL, the HTC tech support rep came thru with flying colors. Thank You!!!
Summary of HGTV Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call HGTV?
Request for Information Question:
- “I would like to know are they still doing houses in law Mississippi?”
- “To get information on a specific show”
- “I'm new to HGTV and I was wondering how much does it cost per month to watch?”
Product/ Service Question:
- “To see if a Facebook ad is real”
- “I did not order the magazine as I mostly travel. the call was disconnected before I could speak to anyone.”
- “Hgtv app is not working screen is black”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charged for magazine but i never ordered it”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To cancel the Magazine HGTV .!!!!”
- “Am I on an automatic renewal plan”
- “To unsubscribe”
- “Discontinue My subscription”
- “Problem with subscription”
- “I want to buy subscription”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Where is my order”
- “The reason for my call is I'm trying to see if I can get the address to the Oasis house HGTV sweepstakes in Indianapolis Indiana”
Website/ Application Question:
- “App not working”
- “Troubleshooting website”
- “Need to speak to a rep for service”
- “To see if a postcard that was sent to me is you know legit”
- “Pams garden of eden not available in canada?”
- “Not getting my magazine”
- “Contact Producers”
, , , ,
HGTV is a leader in home and lifestyle programming and is one of cable's top-rated networks in the US. It distributes its products to more than 89 million U.S. households. HGTV.com is the nation's leading online home and garden destination. HGTV owns 33 percent of HGTV Canada and provides much of the Canadian network's daily programming. The network's branded programming are also seen in 47 other countries At the present time, the corporate office of the company is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn. HGTV also operates offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Nashville and New York, HGTV is wholly owned by The E.W. Scripps Company NYSE:SSP, which also operates Food Network, DIY Network, FINE LIVING TV NETWORK and Great American Country GAC.
HGTV is ranked 171 out of 2173 in Media category
Compare HGTV To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.