First Home Town, LasVegas, not good stupid, the couple in their home town are not going to make it....Las Vegas to over the top because Vegas, I lived there ..give me a break !I watch Hgtv almost all day and night...except Home Town and Las Vegas.

Love today Nashville. Recommend some changes...stop advertising Home Town won’t work.... fixer upper can never be replaced sorry, start anew trend....sorry want 100 words.

That is just as bad, want more negative thoughts.

Well, you need new people with new ideas, how about on backyards..had it where did it go.... young couple flip..flop they started doing that....

amazing.Love that series very entertaining.

Reason of review: Programing.

I liked: All the sweepstakes, Landscape.

I didn't like: Property brothers.

I love hometown.Erin and Ben are a sweet, loving couple that encourages everyone to take whatever they love doing, whatever talent they possess and try and make a difference in your own hometown and your home.They design such beautiful, thoughtful, cozy, comfortable places for their clients.

There is so much attention to detail, and everything is so lovingly and thoughtfully displayed.I am so happy HGTV has renewed this show for season 3, and looking forward eagerly for their new projects.