2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm on sling TV which is a change for me from cable. I adore it I get to watch HGTV and I get to pick what series and what episodes.

But I have been upset for quite some time then you have no more Candice Olson no more Genevieve no more of the super popular designers and their shows. I totally miss seeing the variety. There are so much and so many shows that the property brothers are on that I switched my programming to get DIY so I can finally get away from them for a while. I used to like them before they were crammed down my throat.

I adore you I usually don't even change my channel it stays on HGTV. I've used a lot of ideas that I've gotten and I truly am saying this because I care and I have heard so many people say the same thing.

Please bring back some variety and some new take on the old shows. Love always, Nancy Tripp

Product or Service Mentioned: Hgtv Tv Channel.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 11.

Comments

I do miss Candace Olson, she had good designs and the show was good to watch. Now I don't care for all the reruns of fixer and flip/flop shows.

Too Boring. The only show now would be HH International or house hunter or island life.