Hgtv - False advertising
I have watched HGTV for along time now and I have entered some suppost to be contest.
I now believe they are fixed. The dream home giveaway states tt not only can you enter online, but you can enter by sending physical mail.
There is no way that someone is going to enter all those paper entries into a computer system somewhere.
They are only giving away one home. So do they pick someone randomly online, or do they go to their pie of mail and draw someone from there.
This whole idea of making omeone think they have a chance to win is ridiculous. They only want your email address so that they can send you a bunch of advertisements.
There should be regulations to stop these type of contest or they should have to show that they are legit and not fixed.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "Well here is my review we have two smart tvs and both are still under contract.. we just moved and about a month ago i made an..."